Spend $100 and get Free Ground Shipping today!
Hot on the heels of the acclaimed third series, Doctor Who returns for a fourth instalment with a familiar face alongside the Doctor. Award-winning actor Catherine Tate returns as the Doctor's new companion, reprising her role as Donna Noble who featured in the 2006 Christmas special The Runaway Bride. Now reunited, the Doctor and Donna travel back to Pompeii in AD 79 on the eve of the infamous eruption where people are slowly turning to stone, investigate a series of grisly murders with the help of Agatha Christie, journey to the home world of the sinister Ood and come face to face an old enemy of the Doctor's. Series Four also sees the return of the Doctor's previous companions -- the vivacious Rose Tyler (Billie Piper) and the feisty Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman).
Christmas Special: Voyage of the Damned: Its Christmas Eve, 2007. High above the Earth a spaceship is transporting voyagers from the planet Sto to experience the festive period on the planet below. The spaceship is themed in the style of the White Star Liner, RMS Titanic, and much of the ships décor resembles the original ship that famously sank after being hit by an iceberg. Passengers and crew are dressed in replica costumes from 1912. The Doctor joins the passengers on board and befriends a waitress, Astrid* Peth. After a visit to London via the ships transmit system, the Doctor and Astrid return to the spacecraft just before it is hit by a meteor, causing severe damage and huge fatalities. The Doctor, Astrid and a band of survivors must travel across the ship to the Bridge to prevent the Titanic from crashing into the Earth. Meanwhile, the Heavenly Host (the on-board tourist information robots) are malfunctioning and killing the remaining survivors. Who will survive the voyage?
- Partners in Crime: Donna Noble is determined to find the Doctor again even if it means braving the villainous Miss Foster and her hordes of sinister Adipose. But when the alien threat escalates out of control, can Donna find her Time Lord before the march of the Adipose begins?
- Fires of Pompeii: The Doctor and Donna travel back into ancient history. When they arrive in 79AD, however, they discover psychic powers and beasts of stone running riot in the streets of old Pompeii. The timetravellers face their greatest challenge yet can established history be changed, or must the Doctor let everyone die?
- Planet of the Ood: The Doctor takes Donna to her first alien world, but the Ood-Sphere reveals some terrible truths about the Human Race.
- The Sontoran Stratagem: Martha Jones summons the Doctor back to modern-day Earth, but an old enemy lies in wait. With the mysterious ATMOS devices spreading across the world, Donna discovers that even her own family is not safe from the alien threat but is it too late to save them?
- The Poison Sky: The Sontarans activate their masterplan and begin to choke the whole of planet Earth. UNIT is left defenceless, with a traitor in their ranks. And as interplanetary war edges closer, the Doctor has to fight to keep both Martha and Donna alive but will he have to make the ultimate sacrifice?
- The Doctors Daughter: The Doctor meets the most important woman of his life on the distant planet Messaline, in the middle of an endless war. But as General Cobb threatens genocide, and Martha is kidnapped by the Hath, the Doctor faces an even greater battle can he find peace with his own child?
- The Unicorn and the Wasp: The Doctor and Donna arrive in 1926 on the day before Agatha Christie went missing for 10 days. At a dinner party hosted by Lady Clemency Eddison, the Doctor and Donna join forces with the worlds most famous crime novelist to encounter a body in the library, poisoned cocktails and a Vespiform seeking revenge.
- Silence in the Library: One hundred years ago, the Universes greatest library was sealed off with only a cryptic warning as explanation:Count the shadows. However, it now appears that the shadows are on the move again. The Doctor and Donna must uncover the terrible truth behind the Nodes and the horrifying Data Ghost to uncover the Librarys secret.
- Forest of the Dead: As the shadows rise and march, the Doctor forges an alliance with the mysterious River Song. But can anyone stop the Vashta Nerada? While the Doctor discovers long-buried secrets and revelations about his own future, the sinister Nodes declare that Donna is doomed.
- Midnight: The Doctor is trapped, alone, powerless and terrified, on the leisure planet Midnight. Soon, the knocking on the wall begins. Only a woman called Sky seems to know the truth but as paranoia turns into a witch-hunt, Sky turns the Doctors greatest strengths against him, and a sacrifice must be made
- Turn Left: Donnas entire world collapses, but theres no sign of the Doctor. Instead, she finds help from a mysterious blonde woman a traveller from a parallel universe. But as Donna and Rose Tyler combine forces, are they too late to save the whole of creation from the approaching darkness?
The Stolen Earth: Earths greatest heroes assemble in a time of dire need. But can the Doctors secret army defeat the might of the new Dalek Empire? With battles on the streets and in the skies, the Doctor and Donna must brave the Shadow Proclamation to find out the truth. However, a fearsome old enemy waits in the shadows
- Journeys End: The entire universe is in danger as the Daleks activate their masterplan. The Doctor is helpless, and even the Tardis faces destruction. The only hope lies with the Doctors secret army of companions but as they join forces to battle Davros himself, the prophecy declares that one of them will die.
|Run Time:||About 11 Hours|
|Number of Discs:||6|
|Special Features:||- Doctor Who Confidential - Davids Video Diaries -Deleted Scenes - Teasers - Retrospective Featurette - Children in Need Timecrash - Audio Commentary - 5.1 Surround Sound|
|UPC Code :||883929289455|
|Cast:||David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Freeman Agyeman|